Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What I would hate to see is a situation where they get called up for only qualifying matches and get frozen out in main tournaments. Tammy and Fikayo would get minutes with Nigeria. I would hate to see them get relegated to bench warmer status.

But at the end of the day, Nigeria has to take that on the chin. The impetus needs to be on the the NFF to develop an environment that attracts and retains the best talent.

Tbh Tomori will get games for England as well, because the names available, are either error or injury prone or in some cases both. Providing he stays fit and progresses he can easily establish himself both at Chelsea and England.

Tammy, if Sancho stays fit, he'll eat for England. :manny: Also with Kane's dodgy ankle, England need a like for like replacement. Everyone else coming thru, either smaller like Nketiah and Brewster or aren't goalscorers, like DCL, Solanke, who do have the height. Have no idea what Greenwood is going to be, a striker or a wing forward.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Suarez scoring twice can only be bad news for Greizman. He just doesn't know it yet. Valverde definitely not benching Suarez now. He will most likely start Greizman the next couple of games on the left, but he's not gonna beat out a healthy inform Dembele on either wing. Now if Valverde had some creativity, he can try 4231 with Greizman behind Suarez

Midget Overlord decides what happens.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Brehs...

Are Ajax the favorite in UCL now? The only top team that still looks consistent. Outside of Bayern.

Madrid is kaput, Barca look flabby, Liverpool getting pushed to the brink, Juve and City look ok.

I'm not the only seeing this right?
you should never predict who is winning the champions league based on who is doing well in the group stage. We've seen this from Bayern before where they peak too early.

look at Liverpool last year, they found their form around the knockout stages stages