Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
But this Suarez shyt isn't sustainable though, can't keep going missing for majority of the game, and just show up with shyt like this. Still my GOAT modern striker tho :banderas:

De Jong playing DM too was :banderas: Barca won't have a hard time replacing Busquets if De Jongs development continues.

Hopefully Valverde plays Suarez as a super sub and sticks Greizzy as CF.

What's going on with all the injuries tho?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Suarez scoring twice can only be bad news for Greizman. He just doesn't know it yet. Valverde definitely not benching Suarez now. He will most likely start Greizman the next couple of games on the left, but he's not gonna beat out a healthy inform Dembele on either wing. Now if Valverde had some creativity, he can try 4231 with Greizman behind Suarez

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Them Salzburg boys had Klopp hitting the :ehh:

Fwmh1jd.jpg

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Brehs...

Are Ajax the favorite in UCL now? The only top team that still looks consistent. Outside of Bayern.

Madrid is kaput, Barca look flabby, Liverpool getting pushed to the brink, Juve and City look ok.

I'm not the only seeing this right?

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Brehs...

Are Ajax the favorite in UCL now? The only top team that still looks consistent. Outside of Bayern.

Madrid is kaput, Barca look flabby, Liverpool getting pushed to the brink, Juve and City look ok.

I'm not the only seeing this right?

Liverpool barely made it out of the group stages breh. Some teams go into the knockouts looking entirely different. Ajax will catch a body with Chelsea tho