Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Off topic... I had to explain to a woman in her 20s, that there used to be tv channels dedicated to playing music videos. bytch looked at me like I was Fred Flintstone.

Man I’m getting old,
I talked to a girl in her 20s who told me she liked old movies, I asked how old ... she said from 2000s :francis:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Gnabry give Tottenham that work had me like :mjlol: and :mjcry: at the same time. Can’t believe we let a player of that quality go
EnyA2aE.png
oGF6N6C.png

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Premier league looking underwhelming so far in cl this season....
Yup Last Season was an outlier. Tottenham in a CL final? Really?

We aren't back to normal though because Liverpool and Man City are two very strong teams, and Barca/Madrid have declined.
Rest of PL is more or less average.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:mjlol:

He's going into the bargain bin for the January window. And most likely getting nothing for Eriksen, Toby and JvT. Levy has out done himself this time.

He's already dropped 140 mill for 4 players ( Clarke, Sess, GLC, Ndombele) - we need a new RB and DM to get us through the end of the season. Haven't looked at viable options in the RB and DM positions but bound to be some decent not overly expensive options that we can secure. JVT will re-up with us but Eriksen and Toby will leave for free. Not ideal but them the breaks :yeshrug: