Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Eoin

Pro
Daps
Lol at a brit giving me advice on teeth, :childplease: . Turns out my tooth fine just has an infection. Gave me anti biotics for the week and stong pain killers :win: thats what i get for being in a flity river friday and not washing my hands thoroughly :sadcam:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
How long do we all feel is an appropriate time period post-wank until you are back at optimum performance?

See i might have to perform later(he's hot, have no doubt), but i really, really fancy cracking one out. :manny:

I tend to find i need a good half a day or so until i'm back on top form so i'm worried slightly. :ld:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
How long do we all feel is an appropriate time period post-wank until you are back at optimum performance?

See i might have to perform later(he's hot, have no doubt), but i really, really fancy cracking one out. :manny:

I tend to find i need a good half a day or so until i'm back on top form so i'm worried slightly. :ld:

:dead:

Soundin kind of :flabbynsick: in your young age.

But to the question at hand, only a couple of hours really. Drink water to get the fluid back that ur about to lose.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
iVnWkZt3zSuQR.gif

ivagxD5XISMN0.gif

:dead:

Soundin kind of :flabbynsick: in your young age.

But to the question at hand, only a couple of hours really. Drink water to get the fluid back that ur about to lose.

I could crack one out now then go again in 15 minutes, but i'm talking top, top performance here:salute:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Our X-Factor just finished 'bootcamp'. We already know the winner lads.

You American chaps will be hearing from her in a couple of years so make a note of her name now so you can say you heard of her first:obama:

Writes her own songs, damn brehs next adele:to:

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Compared to Hard Knocks and 24/7 it is absolute garbage. But it is pretty hilarious considering how the season has gone so far.

So much time spent on Lucas, Adam, Spearing and Flanagan :lolbron:.

100% true, it's a bloody PR exercise, but it's still interesting nonetheless

oh no, another singer/songwriter, you're doing it wrong britain.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
100% true, it's a bloody PR exercise, but it's still interesting nonetheless

oh no, another singer/songwriter, you're doing it wrong britain.

Let's do it right.

Biggest boy band...

Jeremy-Clarkson-sparked-a-new-controversy-by-suggesting-that-long-queues-at-airport-control-could-be-solved-by-%E2%80%9Ca-bit-of-racism%E2%80%9D1.jpg

...IN THE WORLD

Last edited by a moderator:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh, the Koreans are switching to Barca ever since JSP left! My taxi driver told me he doesn't like the red anymore. oh god.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
fukk 'em, japanese people are cooler anyway.

fukk korea and their western popular culture obsessions/pandering.

Plus japanese wimminz is hotter.