Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I know Nelson is young but he's frail, he got bullied on the ball so many times. At least Saka can hold up the ball better, he shouldn't of been taken off. Same goes for Willock i.e. him vs Firmino. Emery is yet to set us up in way where it looks like were going for it.​

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
TELEMMGLPICT000211509370_trans%2B%2B_oMXTpXgBkHuxDpi0rvHeMfWztit2Lqg3iSHH6rqHVc.jpeg

I beg someone please add :flabbynsick: to this

@SmarkMero @THEREALBRAND
It's defo needed now :bryan:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I know Nelson is young but he's frail, he got bullied on the ball so many times. At least Saka can hold up the ball better, he shouldn't of been taken off. Same goes for Willock i.e. him vs Firmino. Emery is yet to set us up in way where it looks like were going for it.​
saka's minutes needs to be monitored. we can't risk running him into the ground at 18 with this nonsense team. he needs to develop while we're at this shyt standard and then as he gets older and better hopefully we have a team worthy of him.

and nelson isn't frail, he suffers from cowardice.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

That Van Gaal game, we had Carrick at centre back.....that team in 2016 was probably worse than this one and they lost to that team...this fat sack of shyt :mjlol:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's second-half equaliser condemned Manchester United to their worst start to a league season in 30 years after being held to a draw by Arsenal at Old Trafford.
:francis:
I would say not even Moyes achieved this but the difference between him and Ole, is that Moyes is proven in the League..he took Everton to the top 4..