Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotta admit my wrongs, was expecting Oscar to be just another meh player, this could possibly be the best signing Chelsea has made since Makele, and Drogba, and Carvalho

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man, you gotta look past the cacness and you'll see that Vettel is actually hilarious and has as much swag as its possible for a German (see Super CAC) to have. Lewis is operating on the same cornball levels of Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, Ugly Theo, etc etc you catch my drift.

Vettel is off the track brehs with Kimi Raikkonen, which automatically means he's trill.

I see what you're saying. I was :wtb: at Lewis using that ali g stuff again as a way to cop pleas when we was getting a bit too real for martin whitmarsh's liking. Yeah Kimi is the realest since kumbaya so I guess I shouldn't doubt his taste in brehs and can give young sebastian a trial run

Lewis is still no1 in my eyes though :bow:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta admit my wrongs, was expecting Oscar to be just another meh player, this could possibly be the best signing Chelsea has made since the Makele, and Drogba, and Carvalho

I can't believe how good he is.

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
2ywxzbq.jpg

What app is this?