Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:to: he didn't deserve it though.

LEWIS! :bryan:

It be like that sometimes breh. The thing is, I can't even kinda believe that Lewis will be able to chase down Alonso in the points. Dude's entire career (aside from his rookie season) is win a race, finish 4th, crash out of a race, rinse repeat. So from here on in every time he takes points off of Vettel will just be helping Alonso out. I need to see Young Germany take his third title.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vermaelen apparently got Aids, so Koscienly is starting today.

As is Ramsey out wide

Aguero and Dzeko starting for City

at least we won't be as exposed to counter attacks as we are when he's playing

yesterday he was talking about the importance of the defence keeping shape in a football focus interview

I was like :wtf: you spend as much as time upfront as our forwards

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
YQf6p.gif

Good or bad Aids

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty Roman, and that upper management of yours. You think after dealing with them Barca lot, he wants to deal with your lot.:comeon:

You know Roman's gonna give him a lot of leeway initially. It's up to Pep to perform, if he dies he dies :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
at least we won't be as exposed to counter attacks as we are when he's playing

yesterday he was talking about the importance of the defence keeping shape in a football focus interview

I was like :wtf: you spend as much as time upfront as our forwards

He dont want to get the same treatment as Song got from Bould

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It be like that sometimes breh. The thing is, I can't even kinda believe that Lewis will be able to chase down Alonso in the points. Dude's entire career (aside from his rookie season) is win a race, finish 4th, crash out of a race, rinse repeat. So from here on in every time he takes points off of Vettel will just be helping Alonso out. I need to see Young Germany take his third title.

but I just can't get on that wave breh. Lewis is that dude when it comes down to it and Vettel is such an annoyingly swagless individual I just can't do it