Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame=http://youtu.be/DtIliEbDWoM]Nacional 2 vs. 1 Fenix - Apertura 2012, Fecha 4 - YouTube[/ame]

thank god for Recoba

this dude needs to get called up again...he pretty much plays as a regista for us with 2 holders next to him to do the running for him...its a shame he plays like this now and not before when we needed him to drop deep in the national team and he wasnt having none of it cuz he wanted to score goals:aicmon:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
but I just can't get on that wave breh. Lewis is that dude when it comes down to it and Vettel is such an annoyingly swagless individual I just can't do it

Nah man, you gotta look past the cacness and you'll see that Vettel is actually hilarious and has as much swag as its possible for a German (see Super CAC) to have. Lewis is operating on the same cornball levels of Theo Walcott, Aaron Lennon, Ugly Theo, etc etc you catch my drift.

Vettel is off the track brehs with Kimi Raikkonen, which automatically means he's trill.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2ywxzbq.jpg

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Looks like it should have been a pen each for both teams imo. Still not sure on the Shelvey red. Am just glad united got a win at Anfield for the first time in a while.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Why don't the Dutch just make English their official language, they can all speak English anyways.

I know, had me like :what: first time I was at their airport. Even got young kids working fast food speaking perfect English.

They all sound the same. And alot of the Dutch all seem to have that bucky long nose look like Woy Makaay