Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Is this Dutch side that good or are the German's just a shell of their former selves? On paper the Bundes boys look like they got a solid squad front to back. The Dutch have key players in key positions but I wouldn't call them stacked by any measure.

Can't wait for Euro 2020

Dutch team have changed a lot in the last 2 years.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Is this Dutch side that good or are the German's just a shell of their former selves? On paper the Bundes boys look like they got a solid squad front to back. The Dutch have key players in key positions but I wouldn't call them stacked by any measure.

Can't wait for Euro 2020

to be honest....frenkie de jong changed everything for us. Since he is in the squad everything went up. With Ajax and the Netherlands..

And there are talents coming....like crazy

Redan
Malen
Unavar
Ittaharen (if he chooses NL)
Hoever
Sandler

EC2020
Cillessen, Karsdorp,De ligt,Vdijk,Blind,De Jong, Wijnaldum,VdBeek,Promes,Depay,Malen

Crazyyyyyy

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
to be honest....frenkie de jong changed everything for us. Since he is in the squad everything went up. With Ajax and the Netherlands..

And there are talents coming....like crazy

Redan
Malen
Unavar
Ittaharen (if he chooses NL)
Hoever
Sandler

EC2020
Cillessen, Karsdorp,De ligt,Vdijk,Blind,De Jong, Wijnaldum,VdBeek,Promes,Depay,Malen

Crazyyyyyy

Is it really all down to FDJ? Kid is good but what about VVD or even Koeman coming into the fray?

Dutch have always produced good young talent and you guys have some good depth. From what I've seen Babel has to be a starter. When he puts on the Oranje he's like a different player. I always wondered what you guys would/could look like with a back 3 of de Ligt - VVD - de Vrij.

Oranje have a good shot of going all the way for Euro2020

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
Is it really all down to FDJ? Kid is good but what about VVD or even Koeman coming into the fray?

Dutch have always produced good young talent and you guys have some good depth. From what I've seen Babel has to be a starter. When he puts on the Oranje he's like a different player. I always wondered what you guys would/could look like with a back 3 of de Ligt - VVD - de Vrij.

Oranje have a good shot of going all the way for Euro2020

Koeman has a big role...but the thing he did was straight away putting De Jong in the leadership position. It may sound strange but in Holland we don't really look at VVD like something special, I think we even rate De Ligt higher. Babel did well today, but Malen is coming up fast this year, and Depay is our ring leader.

I think this EC comes too soon, but in 2022 at the wc I think we are top favorites

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam

Honest to fukk that boy’s lucky he’s only 15 or he’d get a serious kicking for saying that.

fukk is wrong with some people. :hhh:

true this is sick but celtic fans are the most pathetic fans in the world.

and always crying when something happens

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Yeah, Löw might be done :francis:
Can't put blame loses on Ozil taking pictures with Erdogan anymore
25hp9vr.png

Last edited: