Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I don't enjoy women talking about football at all...now I'm confused and disgusted breh :scust: Nicky Bandini :scust: become a woman with a receding hairline trehs:scust:

The petite chick on the other hand tho :shaq:
holy shyt, it's real. when i saw that last name in your post it finally registered, so that's paolo bandini from the guardian football weekly podcast and other shyt.

source.gif

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
holy shyt, it's real. when i saw that last name in your post it finally registered, so that's paolo bandini from the guardian football weekly podcast and other shyt.

source.gif
First time I tried listening to that guardian podcast was the same episode the treh "came out". 3 minutes in they talking about Paolo had a sex change and is now called nicky and clearly had a male voice

I was like
3XiKMch.gif

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Kompany requested Milner to play in his testimonial but now he might have to withdraw the invitation because sensitive City fans are still mad Milner plays for Liverpool. :russ:

For the record Michael Owen played in Carra's testimonial after he dipped to United.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Kompany requested Milner to play in his testimonial but now he might have to withdraw the invitation because sensitive City fans are still mad Milner plays for Liverpool. :russ:

For the record Michael Owen played in Carra's testimonial after he dipped to United.

Sensitive City fans :mjlol::mjlol:

Do you suck your teeth everytime you post your batty boy takes on situations?

Milner didn't leave on the best of terms, has made disparaging comments about City after leaving and celebrated when he scored against us. I still think he should play, just for the other side. I'm sure Michael Johnson can take Milners place.