Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

So Inter fans would rather defend and make excuses for Cagliari’s racism than defend their own player :mjpls: this is a whole new level of racism.

Think it’s time black players and fans boycott the league. Stop watching highlights on their official channel or watching them on TV.

You don't remember Allegri's comments last year?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

So Inter fans would rather defend and make excuses for Cagliari’s racism than defend their own player :mjpls: this is a whole new level of racism.

Think it’s time black players and fans boycott the league. Stop watching highlights on their official channel or watching them on TV.

They actually said it was respect, not racism?:mjtf:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i actually thought someone might use that explanation that the fans arent really racist theyre just saying racist things to get in the head of opposing players and help their team, wow. then after they jump off that cliff they find an even bigger cliff to jump off of...

When you declare that racism is a problem to be fought in Italy you just help the repression against all football fans including us and you contribute to create a problem that is not really there

your honor when i threw that bottle and hit that player in the head with it, it wasnt about being violent but rather helping my team. also when i murdered that ref it was about protecting the integrity of the game. when you compare the sadness of his family and friends, it pales in comparison to how the thousands of fans in the stands and millions watching on tv will be forever traumatized by his bad calls.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps

:souness:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

RESPECT?
full

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

Think it's about time to

source.gif

Serie A as a whole. No more watching games or doing anything that supports or puts money in their pockets.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

@African_brehda