Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Chances created

Salah to Mane 25
Salah to Firmino 34
Firmino to Mane 26
Firmino to Salah 33
Mane to Salah 43
Mane to Firmino 17

Mane is right. He feeds Salah a lot more than the reversse :francis:

We all noticed it last season
meh...they both have 60 created chances though...unless the implication is that salah doesnt like mane. does that mean mane doesnt like firmino?

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Just had a look and here it is :dead:

This smug smile he makes

BwQOw4o.jpg

Someone smiley this please :russ:

@SmarkMero @THEREALBRAND

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
My man :wow:

When Pogba misplaces a pass
iLrhcL1.png

When Moise Kean is upset that Sigurdsson didn't square to him, but you can blame that on Kean's attitude
iLrhcL1.png

When Robbie Brady two foots Pogba and gets a red card but it doesn't matter, he showed passion out there
iLrhcL1.png

"It doesn't matter that he got two footed it was the fact that he's got attitude problems David"
iLrhcL1.png

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Guendouzi called up to France :leon:

He deserves it. I never understood the tide turning against him towards the end of last season.

I said in an earlier post, his early performances in his 1st season let me know that even going through tough patches that he was a diamond in the rough.

Even in the "bad" games, there aren't many if any 20 year old midfielders playing game in game out in the Premier League and not seeming out of their depth.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
We are not rich like that breh.
Italian teams know all the transfer loopholes tho :wow:
Loan with obligation to buy if player grows an inch taller :wow:
Look at these potential bonus numbers :russ:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has signed for Roma, on loan without an option to buy from Arsenal, at a cost of €3m.

The 30-year-old Armenia international scored four goals in 22 games for the Gunners last term.

A statement confirmed there is no option to buy, but Roma are paying €3m for the one-season loan, with potential €0.1m bonuses.