Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
It's the little things with Pepe right now: minor decision-making, getting his crosses down, getting shots on target, etc. If he fixes all that, he's going to be an absolute monster in the Prem.

Yeah there are minor things he has to work on but he’s looked good

One thing I don’t is that he tries to do too much at times, like yeah stringing together a bunch of moves looks good but it often puts him in a complicated situation

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Xhaka stayed on the whole game :mindblown:

Miki had multiple chances and fukking blew it. Ozil should have been the one to come on.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Arsenal really should be kicking themselves for not winning that match. Some great play in the second half, but they HAVE to fix these stupid mistakes in defense if they're really intent on getting back into the CL and eventually challenging for the PL. I can't even use the excuse of their starting back line not being healthy at this point; some of this shyt is just flat-out inexcusable, particularly as it pertains to Luiz and Xhaka.

As for Spurs...well, they'll probably make the CL as currently composed, but mostly because United and Chelsea are going to be having down years themselves. I don't know how any of their supporters have confidence in this squad given how they play week in and week out.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Yeah there are minor things he has to work on but he’s looked good

One thing I don’t is that he tries to do too much at times, like yeah stringing together a bunch of moves looks good but it often puts him in a complicated situation

Right at the end he was doing too much.. Lost the ball.. Which led to the counter attack