Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Daps
United look out of ideas and the speed they were leaning on in the first half, especially down the right, seems to have vanished after 75 minutes of end-to-end play.

If United's going to score, it's because of Martial's hard work. He's still going like it's the first minute.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Thinking about the supercups earlier in the month, I was wondering what the hell happened to the one in Spain, I remember they had theirs in North Africa last year. Did some quick googling and saw that they moved it to the winter ... to be played in Saudi Arabia ... with 4 teams involved. :mindblown:

nasty

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Next time we get a penalty and Pogba asks Rashford if he could take it.....

Rashford to Pogba:

73rZpfg.gif

Daps
That was a really fun watch from a neutral perspective. It was up-and-down stuff.

Traore coming on in the second half and destroying Luke Shaw was some compelling stuff. When he smashed McTominay, I think it was, out of the way with his shoulder on one of his runs, I laughed. I enjoy that really physical play.

I think the Martial/James partnership has promise and so does James/Wan-Bissaka. I'm excited to see United go full counter-attacking team at the Etihad and at Anfield. Those will be entertaining matches.