Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Arsenal doing the deadline day business trolley dash.:picard:
Hopefully Mustafi will only play until Holding gets back. Holding,Chambers,Sokratis and Luiz will have to do for CB until Saliba eventually replaces Luiz. Monreal can help at CB too. Mustafi im sure we will sell in time. No one likes him. AMN is a place holder for Bellerin.
Arsenal wont keep 3 LBs. Hopefully we keep Monreal and Tierney and dump Kola(I kinda like him though but we cant have 3)

Dare I say our defence will for sure be sorted for 2020/2021 season? A defence of Bellerin Sokratis/Holding Saliba/Chambers Tierney has a lot of promise going forward. Better than we've had for a long time.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I'm really pissed bout AMN still playing RB. And why in the fukk did they bring in Dani for, another attacking player who really isn't good at anything.

The only good thing about him playing RB is that he is getting games, but not in his true position, how many actual games has he played there? Shyt even playing him RM would be better. And going off the preseason games, Willock has jumped ahead of him to play in CM.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only good thing about him playing RB is that he is getting games, but not in his true position, how many actual games has he played there? Shyt even playing him RM would be better. And going off the preseason games, Willock has jumped ahead of him to play in CM.

Fukk all that shiit he's a CM and he needs to play there. I like him a lot more than I do Guendozi

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I didn’t know Bellerin was out. But they upgraded massively up front and at the back.

People forgetting they got 70 points last year. They should be 75+ now

From what I've read, Bellerin is scheduled for late September, early October return. But returning from knee injuries it's going to take a few months to fully feel comfortable.

Arsenal problem is concentration at the back.

Mustafi, Luiz, Chambers, Xhaka, Kolasinac, AMN, even Bellerin, all have a show reel of brain farts. Doesn't matter how good of the attack is, you need to know how to keep clean sheets, especially in the tight games and when you go away from home.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arsenal have a top 5 attack in Europe now. The defense is meh but they’re going to win a ton of games.

If healthy we have a good attack. Still no creativity in the middle. No depth on the front line.

Defense still shaky, and unfortunately we still gonna play Emery ball. Which relies on individual moments out of nowhere instead of consistent great build up play.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
From what I've read, Bellerin is scheduled for late September, early October return. But returning from knee injuries it's going to take a few months to fully feel comfortable.

Arsenal problem is concentration at the back.

Mustafi, Luiz, Chambers, Xhaka, Kolasinac, AMN, even Bellerin, all have a show reel of brain farts. Doesn't matter how good of the attack is, you need to know how to keep clean sheets, especially in the tight games and when you go away from home.
Not talking about winning the league bruh. But they absolutely should finish top 4.

Favorites to win Europa as well.

This is a legit squad that has some holes.

They aren’t just really good up front. They are elite.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I mean they drastically improved a team that had 70 points last year. Sounds like a great window to me.:hubie:

You're only including the incomings, not the shyt they need to get rid of, but haven't done so. Yeah they have Auba, Laca, but no 3rd striker, basically asking those 2 stay fit, for the whole season and play potentially 60 games, Saturday/Sunday, Thursday, potentially going to 584739826 mile backwaters, Sunday, that takes it toll. Welbeck gone, Nketiah gone out on loan. Arsenal needed a starting XI winger, which they got, but no one knows how long it's going to take Pepe to adjust to a new league. Iwobi and Nelson have to step up big time to take the pressure off LAP. And hoping Ozil isnt already in semi-retirement.