Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps

Levy with the supreme :scheme:

So Levy engineers a loan deal with a guaranteed obligation to buy. Functionally, that’s not much different than buying the player outright. However it does

• Increases the total bid amount so Betis are happier with the overall fee
  • Structures the deal so that Spurs presumably are able to pay less up front than what they normally would, which frees up more funds for... hello Paulo Dybala
  • Screws over PSG by having what is probably a fairly large loan fee (maybe something close to the amount that Spurs wanted to pay up front for Lo Celso anyway), which then reduces the total purchase price, thereby making their 20% cut smaller.
57M is the total fee, 16m the loan fee
16M comes off the 57 Leaves 41M [Obligation to buy]
Pay 20 percent of the profit of the sale to PSG above the 25m they paid originally
Leaves 16M x 20 percent [Percentage of next sale]
3.2M to PSG

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I'll be cool with Lo Celso and Sessegnon - if he somehow manages to secure Dybala

shaq2-png.1742
shaq2-png.1742
shaq2-png.1742
shaq2-png.1742
shaq2-png.1742

Teaming up to fukk over PSG:mjlol:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:picard:

I still think he's better than Rashford but it's fukk Inter for me.

His love affair :dame: with Conte has been wild but that has potential for a crazy break up.

He is, don't get it twisted. Ole committed to Rashford way too earlier, and Romelu should have said fukk it and not rushed back after WC. But him doing that weak nikka shyt at the end was whack as fukk to me.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If Spurs complete Dybala, Celso and Sessegnon before the deadline :damn:
This is some fifa and football manager shyt :damn:

Nah not really.

Spurs have wanted Lo Celso and Sessegnon from before the window opened and both players wanted Spurs since then, it was just a matter of when. Dybala is out of nowhere, if it is to happen.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh i was so arrogant and optimistic. Just one more creative player. fukk man