Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I like Cutrone dog chasing after a Frisbee mentality and that he has a knack of scoring goals off the bench. But he is limited as shyt. And in Giampaolo football you need to be technically good and he ain't. Cutrone at best is a squad player at the highest level, but his actual skill level is of a bygone era.

He'll prove all of you wrong :mjcry:
But decision to go to the EPL tho, very wrong move, I honestly don't see him doing anything good in the epl :sadcam:

I see him flopping in the epl, and coming back to excel in the serie a

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
He'll prove all of you wrong :mjcry:
But decision to go to the EPL tho, very wrong move, I honestly don't see him doing anything good in the epl :sadcam:

I see him flopping in the epl, and coming back to excel in the serie a

He may excel as a starter for a midtable/relegation team in Serie A. But his game is far too limited as a starter for Title Challenger/CL contender.

Cutrone will start more games for Wolves, then if he stayed at Milan. Wolves have a) smaller pool of first team players and b) PL, LC, FA and potentially EL games vs Serie A and Coppa games and the Coppa for Milan doesn't start till January.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:ohhh:

Kinda came outta left field, wasnt expecting him to choose us.

Still we got some other areas that badly need to be strengthened so hopefully they dont just rest on a stat signing (if this Pepe signing is actually true)

Lille said he comes back on Monday and will choose his next club. So I wouldn't celebrate just yet.

You needed a a goal threat winger anyway and the fact that he can play across the front line, fits Arsenals needs. But as Arsenal have so many holes, unless you can shift the likes of Xhaka, Mustafi, Mkhitaryan and Ozil, you were never going to fill all the gaps.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
He may excel as a starter for a midtable/relegation team in Serie A. But his game is far too limited as a starter for Title Challenger/CL contender.

Cutrone will start more games for Wolves, then if he stayed at Milan. Wolves have a) smaller pool of first team players and b) PL, LC, FA and potentially EL games vs Serie A and Coppa games and the Coppa for Milan doesn't start till January.
Think you'll see him at Hellas Verona in 2 years?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Think you'll see him at Hellas Verona in 2 years?

Nah not yet. If he fails at Wolves he probably gets a move to a Lazio, Atalanta type team and if he fails there, then either Verona.

He has the effort for chasing lost causes and pressing the back line but brings nothing to the table in the build up, he is an old fashioned poacher. Just look at Immobile and Gabbiadini, who are far better technically than Cutrone is, but are limited players themselves.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
67382139_2424598180988369_6502398461135028224_n.jpg