Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Pogba needs to get the fukk out of there:damn:
Corpse of Nemanja Matic and Fred frauding it up next to him next season. The more Fred plays somehow the worse he gets :mindblown:

@THEREALBRAND did this guy do anything in Brazil or did he break through in Ukraine? I know players need time to settle in England but he's showing no signs of life.

I don't understand how they're not signing anyone after that disaster of a season. Need at least 2 midfielders, CB, a left back and a right winger.

DO SOMETHING! :damn:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Corpse of Nemanja Matic and Fred frauding it up next to him next season. The more Fred plays somehow the worse he gets :mindblown:

@THEREALBRAND did this guy do anything in Brazil or did he break through in Ukraine? I know players need time to settle in England but he's showing no signs of life.

I don't understand how they're not signing anyone after that disaster of a season. Need at least 2 midfielders, CB, a left back and a right winger.

South American players are a no-no for us.....only a small few (Anderson, the Da Silva brothers were okay Valenica was fine until he was :flabbynsick: Henize & Tevez did well...despite both leaving on a sour note) have been successful for us :francis:

Fred is just another Klberson who was a replacement for Veron....:mjcry:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps

Word on the street is Pep played UTD with Fred:lolbron:

People were trying to tell them he was just aight

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Fred really made his name at Donetsk. He was a player that they signed based off of talent and potential more so than actual production. He only played for a little over a year at SC Inter before he got sold. And even at SC Inter he didn’t have much of an impact early in his career until Dunga came in as the manager and allowed him to play more of an attacking role.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Left back is sorted with Shaw. Fred just came back from a wedding man.

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
South American players are a no-no for us.....only a small few (Anderson, the Da Silva brothers were okay Valenica was fine until he was :flabbynsick: Henize & Tevez did well...despite both leaving on a sour note) have been successful for us :francis:

Fred is just another Klberson who was a replacement for Veron....:mjcry:
Really tho :patrice: we calling Anderson a success? :mjgrin:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Left back is sorted with Shaw. Fred just came back from a wedding man.
I hope I'm wrong on Fred :manny: Shaw is solid and the only real option at left back but certainly not world class. Who plays if he goes down or just needs rotation? Young, Dalot, Rojo? :picard:

If only other arrival by the end of the window is Maguire this might be the WOAT offseason since Fellaini transfer window :huhldup: