Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
:blessed: come to pool and klopp will make u into world beater, go to arsenal and successfully become a scrub:huhldup:

but seriously Liverpool needs a get right back back up, cant have milner playing every time we have an injury or want to give someone rest
Hoever is nearly there I think, between him in the cups against shyt teams and Gomez we should be straight. Left back is the greater issue for me, Larouci looks like he could be a problem but he needs some seasoning and has work to do defensively, I would say he's at least 1 but more likely 2 seasons away, he's only had a season at u18 level at that position.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Hoever is nearly there I think, between him in the cups against shyt teams and Gomez we should be straight. Left back is the greater issue for me, Larouci looks like he could be a problem but he needs some seasoning and has work to do defensively, I would say he's at least 1 but more likely 2 seasons away, he's only had a season at u18 level at that position.

Hazard on the FIFA 20 cover
Van Dijk on the CHAMPIONS (:jawalrus:) Edition cover

Copping that Van Dijk edition on sight

I'm good with another left back and left-footed winger for Liverpool this summer. They don't have to be big-money signings, just depth pieces.

I think Larouci is ready, Milner can still do a job there if needed. Pepe would be the dream signing, I wouldn’t mind Zaha either. Need a keeper understudy to Alisson. That english lad that’s touring with the club looks a good shout.