Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I heard he ask for a transfer

Not a surprised, regardless if Sarri goes 433 or 4312. Considering they have C dot, Dybala, Big Match Mandz, Piguain and theyve been linked to Wanda, as their central attackers and Bernardeschi can play as a SS. Kean isn't getting any meaningful game time, unless they get an injury jinx in attack.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
You really want us to spend 75-80mil on Zaha:gucci:

Rather use that money to retool the defense and promote wingers from the academy. shyt I'll take Soares at 30mil over Zaha any day.

I never said that :dahell: I'm laughing at the fact we are just being outbid by the Toffees, that's all

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Not a surprised, regardless if Sarri goes 433 or 4312. Considering they have C dot, Dybala, Big Match Mandz, Piguain and theyve been linked to Wanda, as their central attackers and Bernardeschi can play as a SS. Kean isn't getting any meaningful game time, unless they get an injury jinx in attack.
I haven't watched any Juve friendlies so far so I don't know how they lined up. But Bernardeschi has been talking about wanting to stick to being RW. Sarri said he'll start off playing Ronaldo on the left (lets see how long that lasts) and said he could use Dybala as a false 9.

To me it looks like Dybala is the odd man out, but we still don't know what's gonna happen with Higuain and Icardi :manny:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
To me it looks like Dybala is the odd man out, but we still don't know what's gonna happen with Higuain and Icardi

Dybala's agent hinted at a move last year since he's been frozen out. Not sure if/where Sarri is going to play him. He might need force a move if that shyt continues

Can't be an elite player scoring 5 goals a season

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I haven't watched any Juve friendlies so far so I don't know how they lined up. But Bernardeschi has been talking about wanting to stick to being RW. Sarri said he'll start off playing Ronaldo on the left (lets see how long that lasts) and said he could use Dybala as a false 9.

To me it looks like Dybala is the odd man out, but we still don't know what's gonna happen with Higuain and Icardi :manny:

I know Bernardeschi prefers the RW, but if they switch to a 2 man attack, his ability to play as a SS, works well with C dot who will stay left (free role) and Bernardeschi stays on his preferred side of the pitch.

Sarri is a 4312 man at heart. It was the Napoli players that made him switch to 433. And Juve have the players to switch to 4312 or play a hybrid false 9 version of it under Sarri.

Sarri went on to explain his plans for Ronaldo against Inter and across the course of this season, claiming that he will use him coming off the left hand side to allow Paulo Dybala to play through the middle.

“We’ll use him (Ronaldo) mainly as a forward on the left wing, knowing that he loves to shoot. He must make the difference," said Sarri.

“I think Dybala can play as a false nine quite comfortably.

“We can also set up the attack slightly differently, with the 4-3-1-2 and Dybala playing on the right of a front two

I did see Piguain linked with Roma and Dybala has been linked with United all summer.