Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Strip him of the armband, sell him and take that money and use it to pay for Zaha. At this point, I'd rather have Holding/Sokratis and call it a day.

He’s not wrong.

He has one year left and he’s been loyal, why are Arsenal treating him like this? Let him go on a free to whatever club he wants to go to.

Arsenal are finished.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Alderweireld for 25m? I know he probably wouldnt sign with Arsenal but I'm surprised United aren't bidding for such a low price

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how they'll line up with Grizzou.

Maybe a 4-3-1-2 with Messi at the 10 and Grizzou and Suarez up top. But then where do you play Dembele or Coutinho? Neither of them can give you the defensive cover needed for that type of system.

Sell Coutinho. When you pull out Suarez slide Grizzou back to the 10 and play Messi and Dembele up top.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Is Coutinho pretty much done at Barca then?

He is a talented player and has a great trick of cut inside and hit the R1 finish from outside of the box.

But he isnt a superstar, he just isnt that level type of player, he is easily replaceable. Liverpool became better when he left and he basically had free reign to be the Top Brasilian baller at the Copa America and Everton came thru and took his shine.