Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Love the move from Koscelny. How many top players have to do this before Arsenal fans wake the fukk up an organize a mass boycott.:yeshrug:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Mahrez is everything Arsenal think they'll get from Zaha. And I think Zaha will work better for Citys system

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mahrez is everything Arsenal think they'll get from Zaha. And I think Zaha will work better for Citys system

Zaha too greedy for Citeh. For Citeh you have to play with your head up and Zaha doesn't do that, he plays with blinders on. Not entirely his fault because of the coaches he has had and the 4 games he had with Frank De Boer, not enough sample size to see if he could adapt his style. Nor did Palace score in them games.

Last edited:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Just had to throw that in there huh? :russ:

The way Pep polished Sterling, I feel he can do same with Zaha. Some players just need a good coach

I put De Boer in there, because every coach Zaha has had, has been defensive minded first and in Big Scam and Woy's case, they allowed Zaha to have a floating role as they were set up to counter first. De Boer football is to be on the front foot, Big Scam and Woy is be defensively solid and break quickly on the counter. Which gives Zaha more open space to run. Also he had Pardew :beli:

Sterling had Brodgers and Pellegrini.

Zaha is too old now, he is what he is. Also you're forgetting Sterling had played at a higher level than Zaha had done before he even got to Pep. Also Sterling had far better instincts for getting into the box and finding space.