Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He is a talented player and has a great trick of cut inside and hit the R1 finish from outside of the box.

But he isnt a superstar, he just isnt that level type of player, he is easily replaceable. Liverpool became better when he left and he basically had free reign to be the Top Brasilian baller at the Copa America and Everton came thru and took his shine.
cold but true:mjlol:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
He is a talented player and has a great trick of cut inside and hit the R1 finish from outside of the box.

But he isnt a superstar, he just isnt that level type of player, he is easily replaceable. Liverpool became better when he left and he basically had free reign to be the Top Brasilian baller at the Copa America and Everton came thru and took his shine.

If you can do only one thing, and not even do it well, are you really talented?

Robben could do one thing, but he did it effectively and it worked several times a season. Coutinho regularly fukked up Barca and Brazil attacks with his BS. Send that man straight to China.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
What is Barca trying to do? :picard:
Heard they'll go after Neymar proper after this Griezmann shyt ends.
They really want to have MSN, Dembele, Griezmann and Coutinho :picard:

I dont quite get the Griezmann signing myself. Hes already 28 and they have a number of forwards or wingers already. Coulda just used that money to buy back Neymar instead

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If you can do only one thing, and not even do it well, are you really talented?

Robben could do one thing, but he did it effectively and it worked several times a season. Coutinho regularly fukked up Barca and Brazil attacks with his BS. Send that man straight to China.

He got that Michael Laudrup lifted scoop pass he does.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont quite get the Griezmann signing myself. Hes already 28 and they have a number of forwards or wingers already. Coulda just used that money to buy back Neymar instead

They need a striker, Suarez is beyond washed athletically, Griezmann fills that hole.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Roma's new away kit is :ahh:

fd1718b8e0bd53b8aaaac8c4fa05e44b-2.png

I have the one with the white on white old map of Rome graphics, but with Pjanic's name on the back :snoop: I'm still fukking heated
tenor.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Note to self, don’t propose a fantasy league :francis:

Maybe because I'm :flabbynsick: , but they have 3 posts ever. Proposing FFL and putting up a link, looks suspicious, a lie?
Secondly because they joined a year ago, could of been someone who posts in here but got banned and using a backup account, someone had to ask. :birdman:

All my years of doing Fantasy leagues, people don't start joining till like a week/ couple of days before it all starts.