Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Neymar has been making PSG look foolish since he signed there. N

Should've nipped it in the bud from the start :francis:. As I always say, could never happen under Fergie's watch

They were clearly starstruck and just happy to have him there. They belatedly began talking about not tolerating "superstar behaviour"

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

Neymar has been making PSG look foolish since he signed there. Nasser’s about to send them hitters after Neymar :nasser:

VXAeeg.gif

they’d just won the Copa America hours before Day 1 return, so you mean to tell me he couldn’t be there celebrating with his mates and miss a couple training sessions?!

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
they’d just won the Copa America hours before Day 1 return, so you mean to tell me he couldn’t be there celebrating with his mates and miss a couple training sessions?!

If he actually played, then sure.

Neymar Snr said he'll be back on July 15, crazy stuff.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

11 seconds in and you can see Lindelof breaking up an argument between Pogba & Lingard

:snoop: And they kept that in?....Banter club:upsetfavre:

Martial & Baily walking around not giving a fukk :BookerTquack:

Amateur hour at United. :snoop:

False Alarm it seems :manny: but still we're a shambles of a club

I'm still :mjlol: at Martial and Baily walking around without a fukk to give :russ:

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Senator: No equal pay, no public '26 WC funds

:unimpressed:

Senator Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) introduced a bill Tuesday that would prevent the federal government from providing funding for the 2026 FIFA World Cup until the United States Soccer Federation agrees to equal pay for its men's and women's national teams.

"No federal funds may be appropriated or otherwise made available to provide support for the 2026 World Cup, including support for a host city, a participating State or local agency, the United States Soccer Federation, the Confederation of North, Central America and Caribbean Association Football (CONCACAF), or the Federation de Football Association (FIFA), until the date on which the United States Soccer Federation agrees to provide equitable pay," the bill reads.