Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I've seen africans at the park in the seattle area playing better than this current national team selection:francis:

USSF and the networks underneath it are only concerned with helping their own (white) kids and consolidating power. They don't care and they never will until the entire country cares.

I wouldn't be shocked if they weren't one of the richer football associations in the world. Top 10/15 certainly.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
I've seen africans at the park in the seattle area playing better than this current national team selection:francis:

Idk if you're joking, but I can assure you not a single one of them is better. People fail to realize how good professional footballers are

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps

D-62VlRUwAEKU1U.jpg:large

Interesting refeering. :jbhmm:

Concacaf'd:unimpressed:

And will never win shyt, until the emphasis is placed on tekkers first, athleticism second at youth level. But I know that is a hard concept for American coaches to understand, considering how much on a pedestal athleticism is place in Sports at HS and college level.

The federation doesn't care about winning. They only care about making money off Americans, Mexicans, and Mexican-Americans.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Club statement regarding Neymar Jr’s absence from training

On Monday 8 July Neymar da Silva Santos Junior was due to return to pre-season activities with the Paris Saint-Germain senior squad.

Paris Saint-Germain notes that Neymar Jr was not in attendance at the agreed time and place. This was without the club’s prior authorisation.

The club regrets this situation and will therefore take appropriate action.

Neymar has been making PSG look foolish since he signed there. Nasser’s about to send them hitters after Neymar :nasser:

VXAeeg.gif

Daps
The last 2nd round match of the 2019 AFCON has begun

Ghana vs Tunisia

Will the Black Stars fire cook the Eagles of Carthage? Or can the Eagles of Carthage fly straight through the hearts of the Black Stars?

Montez

Superstar
Daps

Neymar has been making PSG look foolish since he signed there. Nasser’s about to send them hitters after Neymar :nasser:

VXAeeg.gif

I support players but need PSG needs to bring down the hammer. They've let Neymar and many of those players get away with murder.

They're soft as a club and Neymar ate.

They need to go Brasil style and kidnap his sister and hold her for ransom.

:hubie:

Paging Adriano...