Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

11 seconds in and you can see Lindelof breaking up an argument between Pogba & Lingard

:snoop: And they kept that in?....Banter club:upsetfavre:

Martial & Baily walking around not giving a fukk :BookerTquack:

Who’s going to have a public meltdown first if they don’t get a move, Pogba or Neymar :jbhmm:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
AS, running a story that Barca paying players wages late now. :mjlit:.

Obviously a Madrid paper, but the lack of a Griezmann deal so far, does raise questions. :patrice: Also they need money set aside for the Nou Camp revamp to be completed for the 22/23 season.

And if anyone knows about the Church in Barcelona, they been working on that for decades. Shyt it had scaffolding around it when I was there in 95. So they ain't the quickest workers :hubie:

El misterio del pago de la cláusula de Griezmann

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Neymar seems like the type to fake an injury that keeps him out for 4-5 months just to be a bytch IF he doesn't get the transfer this summer

He gets himself suspended around the same time every year so he can celebrate phuck celebrate his sisters birthday. Last 2 years the injuries beat him to it, but he would of got ban, regardless.

:hubie:

Daps
He gets himself suspended around the same time every year so he can celebrate phuck celebrate his sisters birthday. Last 2 years the injuries beat him to it, but he would of got ban, regardless.

:hubie:

Yeah that February time off he gets where he was 'Injured' but partying it up with this sister.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Somebody finna find that dog!
ov0U5pD.png

Breh hurting!

Someone find that man’s dog!

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Basing FIFA rankings to decide who makes the Hex in the CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers is trash, but at least we won't have to waste time playing Belize or Barbados.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Basing FIFA rankings to decide who makes the Hex in the CONCACAF World Cup qualifiers is trash, but at least we won't have to waste time playing Belize or Barbados.

The whole idea of the Hex is stupid now, but we get it. Concacaf can't live without squeezing as many USA vs Mexico games out of as many cracks as they possibly can.

The rumors about the new format all center around the fact that most of the federation is left in the cold for too long in the qualifying process, I'm sure they can come up with a better plan than having the bottom 29 squads fighting for a half spot.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Another reason I don't see Pogba making too much noise, if he doesn't get a move, is because the Euros are next summer. He may not give a fukk about Man U but he undeniably cares a lot about the French NT. He is basically undropable in the French midfield but I'm sure even he understands that you can't go into a major international tournament like that after sitting out most the club season, whether through injury or dissent.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Another reason I don't see Pogba making too much noise, if he doesn't get a move, is because the Euros are next summer. He may not give a fukk about Man U but he undeniably cares a lot about the French NT. He is basically undropable in the French midfield but I'm sure even he understands that you can't go into a major international tournament like that after sitting out most the club season, whether through injury or dissent.

You hit the nail on the head. Barring injury or a terrible season, Pogba is locked in for France atm.

France are already early favourites for Euro 2020 as they’ll have most of their core WC 2018 squad plus incredible depth to call on (Ndombele, Martial, Laca, Sissoko etc).

Pogba might as well sit tight until next summer.