Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
When I was a kid I use to take Brasil winning trophies for granted, because it happened all the time. But I’ve been savoring this Copa America win all day and I’m not going to stop until the Summer ends :ofenomeno:

Salute to all the dudes on here that stayed loyal when we were going through the rough times and were the butt of the jokes. And for all you dudes that have been throwing shots over the last few years y’all only get half a bar...

tenor.gif

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
The men cant win shyt

And will never win shyt, until the emphasis is placed on tekkers first, athleticism second at youth level. But I know that is a hard concept for American coaches to understand, considering how much on a pedestal athleticism is place in Sports at HS and college level.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nah bruh.I feel you on the coaching but the women get the same coaching. They still go through the college system. So what's the difference. The difference is baseball, Football, and basketball.

The USWNT looks technical compared to their peers because they had a big headstart.

I didn't put a modifier in there. They are two separate issues I conflated them.

1. The college system in the men's game puts American men at a distinct disadvantage to play in the top leagues/clubs. Title IX made that much different for women, making it a place where ALL the best talent in the Women's game and even some abroad come into the system to play.

2. The men are trained to be the most physically fit and dominant. But for reasons unknown to me the Women's side has made a turn to embrace technical play especially post Pia Sundhage

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
About to put a gun to the US soccer federation's head and send them to put more brehs on this squad. Tired of these teash ass cacs getting called up. They need to follow france's way
I've seen africans at the park in the seattle area playing better than this current national team selection:francis:

Daps
About to put a gun to the US soccer federation's head and send them to put more brehs on this squad. Tired of these teash ass cacs getting called up. They need to follow france's way
How many ADOS/Aframs and Non ADOS black americans are into the beautiful game? It doesn't seem all that popular among them.