Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Juve are giving out MLB contract money and Real are doing the Iberian remake of Brewster's Millions in the transfer market, why not? If Felix is going for 125m and Coutinho went for his sum, then what is Pogba value?
According to the way y’all talk about him? Like 30-40M:pachaha:

United want it both ways. Is he trash or not?

Is his inconsistency due to playing in an average team or not?

He’s not going to be any better next year with the players they’re buying, so what’s the point?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
According to the way y’all talk about him? Like 30-40M:pachaha:

United want it both ways. Is he trash or not?

Is his inconsistency due to playing in an average team or not?

He’s not going to be any better next year with the players they’re buying, so what’s the point?

I ain't a United fan. But the way the market is, you have to get for value for Pogba, if he is to be sold.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never said Pogba is trash. At most I’ve said his heart aint at United. If that’s the case, sell him. No point keeping a player who doesn’t want to be there.
I feel you. But the consensus opinion about Pogba is that he’s an overrated twat that is a cancer in the locker room. He can’t be that and also be worth 150M.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I feel you. But the consensus opinion about Pogba is that he’s an overrated twat that is a cancer in the locker room. He can’t be that and also be worth 150M.

Barcelonas-Brazilian-forward-Neymar-lea.jpg

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not like Jamaica is lighting it up right now.

Will be an interesting game.

Thats why i said i wouldnt be surprised. We shoud coast thru them but i dont trust this team to even beat Jamaica.

We just gonna get whopped on in the finals vs mexico :manny:

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Cote d’Ivoire starting to heat up. Zaha on the scoreboard. Kessie with two assists.

Edit: 3 assists.

Interesting, Pepe didn’t play this match.

The way I understand things, Max Gradel is extremely popular within the squad and the Ivorian Federation. He is essentially undropable even if it is at the expense of players like Pepe, Cornet or Zaha who have more class. That loyalty to inferior players shyt is weak to me. You don't win continental titles playing favorites but we will see.

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
@Roberto Firmino Looks we'll be getting Guinea next turn...

You know like every team has someone they can never beat for whatever reason. Guinea is that team for us :francis:

1 win during the last 5 games against them, including 2 Ls at home...