Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Man, Nigeria is dipping when some of the favourites are starting to hit their stride (Senegal, Cote d'Ivoire, Algeria). We really need goals if we're gonna go far in this AFCON.

Mikel should not even be on the bench. Run Onyekuru, Osimhen and Chuwkueze. We need pace and guys that have legs. If Musa or Ighalo aren't playing up to scruff, pull them and try something else.

Rohr underutilized Iwobi last WC, I feel he may do the same with our young wingers.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
I feel you. But the consensus opinion about Pogba is that he’s an overrated twat that is a cancer in the locker room. He can’t be that and also be worth 150M.
Whose consensus is that? Dumbasses on twitter and reddit?

I scrolled through the census they had on Man Utd reddit and majority of people there have followed United for only last 3 years. And subreddit's favorite United player of all time, by a big margin, is Rooney :mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Whose consensus is that? Dumbasses on twitter and reddit?

I scrolled through the census they had on Man Utd reddit and majority of people there have followed United for only last 3 years. And subreddit's favorite United player of all time, by a big margin, is Rooney :mjlol:
Reddit isn't a good indicator..

Most of the United fans are on redcafe.

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Happy Canada Day to the Canucks on here

tenor.gif

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Appiah handing John Boye another start. :hhh:

Thomas Partey is playing like he doesn't want to get hurt or something. He has been very disappointing. Idk if he is thinking about what happened to essien and kwawdo but damn.