Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:mjcry:
i've just come back from my cousin's place
his place was filled with nothing but eager namibian supporters
the place was loud for 89 minutes
and then quiet for the last 4 minutes
drove home like this:mjcry:fukking own goal!!
bruh I could do nothing but hang my head. We had a non existent midfield. After that own goal I just walked away :snoop:
This really how we went out:why:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
VAR has ruined this tourney for me. These refs are like kids looking to an adult (VAR) for all the answers.

I look forward to US running thru all these Euro teams.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Milan and City were interested a few months back and they both went as far as having negotiations over the price and contract terms, but nothing ever came of it. Milan almost seemed like it was a done deal until their recent changes put a hold on the move. Now I’m sure he’s on the radar of a ton of teams.

It’s always hard predicting how a guy will do in Europe, because they’re so many variables on and off the pitch. But if he went to the right club he could flourish. Clearly the skill level is there.

Leo wanted him, but will probably sign him to PSG now he is has gone back there.

Daps
VAR has ruined this tourney for me. These refs are like kids looking to an adult (VAR) for all the answers.

I look forward to US running thru all these Euro teams.

The dream for me is beating England in the semis and Canada in the finals because I'm hearing too much "arrogant Americans" criticism from a bunch of John Bull-loving Brexiteers and Ford Brothers-loving First Nations exterminators, respectively.

Daps
Everybody has all these dope-ass national anthems, like France's, in which the whole crowd sings about slitting the throats of their enemies, and the U.S. has some "we got our asses whipped by the Brits in the War of 1812, but at least we still had a flag standing" shyt. :martin:

U.S. high-key has the worst national anthem out there.