Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Announcer at the world cup game on announces Cameroon's cb as "Estelle Johnson, the American".

And these female announcers wonder why they get shyt. :snoop:

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Announcer at the world cup game on announces Cameroon's cb as "Estelle Johnson, the American".

And these female announcers wonder why they get shyt. :snoop:
Breh they shytted all over the white women who called the Nigeria game yesterday because they kept using the same racist lingo: strong, powerful, and athletic team who now is starting to play tactical because they have a European coach:stopitslime:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

Dani Alves is leaving PSG. Word on the street is he’s trying to go back to Barça.

Get you a homeboy that’ll stand by you like Dani stands by Neymar.

alves_neymar.jpg

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

Dani Alves is leaving PSG. Word on the street is he’s trying to go back to Barça.

Get you a homeboy that’ll stand by you like Dani stands by Neymar.

alves_neymar.jpg

Brehs are any big clubs lining up to buy that Everton Soares guy? Would he cut it in the PL you think?

I wish Arsenal would put a bid in :mjcry:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Brehs are any big clubs lining up to buy that Everton Soares guy? Would he cut it in the PL you think?

I wish Arsenal would put a bid in :mjcry:

Milan and City were interested a few months back and they both went as far as having negotiations over the price and contract terms, but nothing ever came of it. Milan almost seemed like it was a done deal until their recent changes put a hold on the move. Now I’m sure he’s on the radar of a ton of teams.

It’s always hard predicting how a guy will do in Europe, because they’re so many variables on and off the pitch. But if he went to the right club he could flourish. Clearly the skill level is there.