Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Daps
Time for my witty round up.

Burkina Faso 1(7) - 1(6) Gabon
The battle between The Stallions and The Panthers was long and bloody. In the end, it was settled with a kick... From The Stallions.

Nigeria 0 - 1 Tunisia
In a match between two birds of prey, The Eagles of Carthage had the stronger talons and beaks. The Super Eagle aren't so 'super' after all.

The Stallions and The Eagles of Carthage are through to the QF and face each other. Will The Stallions make Thomas Sankara proud? Can the Eagles of Carthage make Hannibal proud?

My Naija brethren, fancy some Tunisian Tajine!? :troll:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Time for my witty round up.

Burkina Faso 1(7) - 1(6) Gabon
The battle between The Stallions and The Panthers was long and bloody. In the end, it was settled with a kick... From The Stallions.

Nigeria 0 - 1 Tunisia
In a match between two birds of prey, The Eagles of Carthage had the stronger talons and beaks. The Super Eagle aren't so 'super' after all.

The Stallions and The Eagles of Carthage are through to the QF and face each other. Will The Stallions make Thomas Sankara proud? Can the Eagles of Carthage make Hannibal proud?

My Naija brethren, fancy some Tunisian Tajine!? :troll:

:gucci:

Is Anziku Congolese for Mark?

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps

yeah-rick-ross.gif

Put that call in