Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Nigeria is the England of Africa.

Nah, England haven’t won a major tourney since 66. At least the Super Eagles won AFCON in 2013

Ghana hasn’t won in 40 + years :wow:

Not gonna lie, would be weird as fukk to see someone named Michael Olise play for us :heh:

Mama Olise gotta do some work tho :mjgrin:

Yeah this is why idk if he joins Algeria. Not sure how intune he is with his Arab roots. Seems like breh was raised mainly in the UK. I actually thought the UK might poach him.

This thread after the Ghana/Nigeria game is going to be complete chaos.

I’ll be here to drink the Ghanaian tears with some Banku, shytor and roasted fish :wow:

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like you weren't Irish :stylin: and backing Nigerian Guinness when England lost on pens to Italy.

:ufdup: don't let me pull the receipts of you jinxing Osimhen pre tournament. Saying Iwobi was going to ball out or over confident that Nigeria we going to win the tournament. And that's just 3 from the last month :ld:

Just accept youre in the same realm as @SCORCH in the multi-jinx madness.

:hubie:
3x in a month? :picard:

@Roberto Firmino is worse than me.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Nah, England haven’t won a major tourney since 66. At least the Super Eagles won AFCON in 2013

Yeah this is why idk if he joins Algeria. Not sure how intune he is with his Arab roots. Seems like breh was raised mainly in the UK. I actually thought the UK might poach him.

I’ll be hear to drink the Ghanaian tears with some Banku, shytor and roasted fish :wow:

Olise played for France at youth level. IIRC He's like the same age group as Musala and Bellingham and a couple others.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

I’ll be hear to drink the Ghanaian tears with some Banku, shytor and roasted fish :wow:
I'm still annoyed from those last 2 AFCON encounters a decade ago. :pachaha:

School the next day was horrible on those 2 occasions. :mjlol:

Our rivalry runs deep. Football or non-football. :banderas:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nigeria is the England of Africa.
REALLY.png