Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
@Roberto Firmino is an Irishman posing as a Naija man? :wow:
It's true. Ginger hair and everything.
SCHOLES.png

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Olise played for France at youth level. IIRC He's like the same age group as Musala and Bellingham and a couple others.

Yea he played for the U19 I believe for a youth cup.

Nah.....

Okoye ain't it...I prefer Akpeyi or Uzoho

Okoye is done for us. Uzoho is the way, he played well last WC. Akpeyi not at all man.

All hands on deck....Osimhen, Lookman, Etebo, Eze, Olise, and Onuachu need to be in the mix

Swap out Eze for Dennis. He doesn't want to play for Naija. Our issue is the midfield, not dynamic enough in my opinion.

Uzoho
Aina - Balogun - Ekong - Sanusi
Aribo - Ndidi
Olise - Eze - Lookman
Osimhen

To me that's a better look. Simon and Chukwueze over dribble and don't cross enough/put shots on target. Let them start off the bench. Kelechi is really only good in a striker partnership but we don't have the midfield to play that system.

Awoniyi is quality but shouldn't lead our line, he too plays best a striker 2 set up (like Union Berlin plays). He and Onuachu should be rotating when Osimhen isn't available.

Last edited:

Roberto Firmino

#GoonLife
Daps
Reppin
Naija
Nah.....

Okoye ain't it...I prefer Akpeyi or Uzoho
Good God no what you smoking :picard:

I been on the Uzoho train since his debut so I’m right with you there, it shouldn’t make a difference but one is a Watford player and one plays in Cyprus :francis:

Francis over the injury now, he gotta get him a good move and prove himself it seems :manny:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
My mom is Irish, he starts this nonsense every so often :mjlol: like it’s not something I don’t admit or haven’t said multiple times how you think he knows lol :skip: he just trying to kick me when I’m down :mjcry:
Your mom is Irish, your body and soul are Nigerian, but your heart belongs to the rolling hills of Cumbria.
MAGUIRE-SMILEY.png

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good God no what you smoking :picard:

I been on the Uzoho train since his debut so I’m right with you there, it shouldn’t make a difference but one is a Watford player and one plays in Cyprus :francis:

Francis over the injury now, he gotta get him a good move and prove himself it seems :manny:

Y'all right....both are better than Okoye