Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - Manchester United Save Football - FA Cup Winners 2023/24

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
100m for Grealish is wild.

I don't see how he makes them any better than they currently are. Legit adds nothing they don't have already.

Homegrown quota. Walker Stones Foden Sterling and then the academy youts.

Mahrez Gundogan and KDB all 30. With the former 2 turning 31 during the season. Also KDB is being held together by gaffa tape they need some fresh blood.

Bernardo could be on his way. Which leaves Sterling Foden and Torres as the only attacking players that don't have :flabbynsick: knocking at the door.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Are you African by any chance? You seem to think there’s pleasure in suffering and struggling.. :lolbron:

used to also hate on privileged kids till I got my very first taste of nepotism :wow:

Coli nikkas say shyt just to say shyt I swear. Will you say Del Bosques Euros and WC 3 peat was also handed to him?

:mjpls:

That's was the point when you threw Africa in the bushes for Spain. :scust:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mahrez Gundogan and KDB all 30. With the former 2 turning 31 during the season. Also KDB is being held together by gaffa tape they need some fresh blood.

Bernardo could be on his way. Which leaves Sterling Foden and Torres as the only attacking players that don't have :flabbynsick: knocking at the door.

I hope they sign him because he's not going to move the needle much :manny:

Tbf they're going to win the league anyway unless Liverpool start juicing again.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

KDB more than anything. Any time he’s out the creativity goes to shyt.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
$100 million dollars for Jack Grealish.

I almost rolled out of my bed:deadrose:

in a position they aren't struggling for. Thank god City ain't go for Kane, a position they actually need.

I better not hear no Pogba slander this season from the media

I rate him, but he's basically the English Isco. and Isco was never a $100 mill player. I'm not trying to hear that marketing excuse either. He's not a wing or a striker who score goals.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Pep in his Post Dein Wenger stage.

He'll probably make it work but now the philosophy trumps everything. Would love to see how he makes this work.

The Kane transfer is more peculiar to me.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I think Fonseca is a very good manager but he found himself in a bad situation at Roma.

Implementing his style of play in Serie A was going to be hard to do anyway, remember those Champions League Shakthar teams that had great passing, width and fullbacks pushing up, but with Roma's financial situation, injuries and ownership changes he was never going to have time to settle.

He clashed with Dezko and stripped him of captaincy but overall players liked him, I remember Smalling and Pellegrini in interviews being very positive about him even after he was let go.

One thing fans disliked about him was that he had a terrible record against big teams in Serie A, but that's hard to blame him for because Roma just wasn't on their level talent wise.

Second con against him was his inability to adjust tactically in game, doesn't matter if it's against Inter or Benevento once other team switched up and took over the match you just have to hope to survive last 20 minutes.

But I think he will be a great manager if he lands at a right club, objectively he did the best he could with Roma.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Are you African by any chance? You seem to think there’s pleasure in suffering and struggling.. :lolbron:

used to also hate on privileged kids till I got my very first taste of nepotism :wow:

Coli nikkas say shyt just to say shyt I swear. Will you say Del Bosques Euros and WC 3 peat was also handed to him?
Aren't we all African, really?

But no, I just think Pep is the sorta guy who if he played FM he would use the in-game editor, that's all I'm saying.:whoa:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Aren't we all African, really?

But no, I just think Pep is the sorta guy who if he played FM he would use the in-game editor, that's all I'm saying.:whoa:

Editor is going too far. That’s unforgivable bytch nikka territory. We don’t joke about that :whoa:

But he’ll prolly use PSG and insert some Knap tactics :scusthov:

still play beautiful ball tho :win: