THE OFFICIAL Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana THREAD 5/3 SHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sugar

Banned
Daps
my bad if this has been asked before, but what time does the actual PPV event start, and when is Floyd's fight expected to start?
I get off at 10 tonight so I'm tryna make sure I can still catch some action :lupe:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
is that Floyd's fight or the whole event?
That's when the event kicks off.

There are 3 fights before the main event. Depends on how long the other fights take. If you get out at 10, you'll definitely catch the Khan/Collazo fight as well. Most likely the Broner/Molina fight too

Sugar

Banned
Daps
That's when the event kicks off.

There are 3 fights before the main event. Depends on how long the other fights take. If you get out at 10, you'll definitely catch the Khan/Collazo fight as well. Most likely the Broner/Molina fight too

i cant wait :ohlawd:
reps

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who else is ordering this piece

not I..XBMC will suffice....it will be my first time using it for boxing...I previously used it for Wrestlemania 30 and got HD quality...the only way I'll order this is if somebody wants come through to the spot and pay for it lol

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
not I..XBMC will suffice....it will be my first time using it for boxing...I previously used it for Wrestlemania 30 and got HD quality...the only way I'll order this is if somebody wants come through to the spot and pay for it lol
word, so no ppv for you tonight? lol
are hooking your laptop to the TV?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
word, so no ppv for you tonight? lol
are hooking your laptop to the TV?

ive never had an issue with streams for boxing save for one fight..my netbook has an HDMI port and i have a fast FIOS connection...i always :eat:...i cant spend 75 bucks on a card like this..now if the card turns out something special then ill fully admit afterwards i should have bought it lol

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
ive never had an issue with streams for boxing save for one fight..my netbook has an HDMI port and i have a fast FIOS connection...i always :eat:...i cant spend 75 bucks on a card like this..now if the card turns out something special then ill fully admit afterwards i should have bought it lol
Or you could lie and say you broke down and brought it:jawalrus: