The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
a-tuesday-dar-38.jpg

They ain't Canadian, but they still good lookin.

I caught a Mexican swimmer the other day that caught my eye and I can't remember the name

does it even need to be said that we would all throw the other 3 in the bushes for the one on the left?

:shaq:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely my star of the Olympics so far.....looking forward to track and field breh :ahh:

Man, I made that post before I found out she's French. :noah: I love French broads...but black French broads? :ohlawd:

Funny thing is I haven't even watched too many events. Just can't get into watching shyt that has already happened. However, when track and field starts, I will be watching regardless. Only shyt I really care about...

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
If I was an Olympian I'd be out there slangin dikk. And I'm not talking about me bagging dimes 24/7 cuz I'm a realistic guy. I'd be going after the maybe lesser attractive female athletes or the ones who focus on their craft big time and don't have time for any manly contact.

Slangin dikk brehs slangin dikk :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have been trawling the deep depths of the team gb database, and i have risen with knowledge of english roses :ohlawd:

Louise Hazel - Heptathlon

louise-hazel1_2230110b.jpg

13622_Louise-Hazel-for-Fairtrade.jpg

Louise-Hazel-July-2011_2630098.jpg

:ohhh: she is bad as fuuuk bruh...when track gon get started,when is she runnin:noah:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I really dig Eastern European women.

They're some naturally beautiful broads...some of them are....

calh45

Cal
Daps
If I was an Olympian I'd be out there slangin dikk. And I'm not talking about me bagging dimes 24/7 cuz I'm a realistic guy. I'd be going after the maybe lesser attractive female athletes or the ones who focus on their craft big time and don't have time for any manly contact.

Slangin dikk brehs slangin dikk :wow:

There's so much rampant fukkin you wouldn't even need to go after broads. I know you read Hope Solo's interivew. The women out chasing dudes over there. All you'd need to do is make sure you're ready to go. Coach K probably got armed guards at the player's doors from now until after the gold medal game.

They probably over there just nodding at each other, no speaking, then going straight to banging.