The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

Orange Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I'll admit when i was trawling the database i came across a girl, google imaged her and was like :ahh:

Then i checked the DB for her age to make sure and was like

ibeiuRsCSBisCU.gif

I ain't tryna go to jail.

At least youre attracted to women. Thats a good start.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fixed

Remember, we all came from a woman, got our name from a woman and our game from a woman

Personally, I think y'all should edit the title of this thread.

I mean just bc we can call them a B@#%%, doesnt mean we should. :manny:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these girl ain't really the hottest on any given day but then the olympics come around and turn straight dime. I thought that during the winter olympics too. If i was in olympic village i'd go as nuts as i possilby could. These girls are looking :gladbron: right now and i know its all olympic nostalgia.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
tumblr_m2pir9ialU1r4id9o.gif

She's my favourite.

Breh where did you get these pics?

You holdin out on me?

2260636_o.gif

her twitter fam, the bishes always have large amounts of quality pics on twitter, it's an open invitation to stalkers :shaq:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
these girl ain't really the hottest on any given day but then the olympics come around and turn straight dime. I thought that during the winter olympics too. If i was in olympic village i'd go as nuts as i possilby could. These girls are looking :gladbron: right now and i know its all olympic nostalgia.

Remember that these women are THE BEST ATHLETES from their respective countries. Not always the best looking but they put in work to be olympians. That alone should boost a 5 to a 7 ( unless she's in a bum sport like skeet shooting etc) :manny: