South London
mysterywoman31n-3-web.jpg

mysterywoman31n-1-web.jpg

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
There's so much rampant fukkin you wouldn't even need to go after broads. I know you read Hope Solo's interivew. The women out chasing dudes over there. All you'd need to do is make sure you're ready to go. Coach K probably got armed guards at the player's doors from now until after the gold medal game.

They probably over there just nodding at each other, no speaking, then going straight to banging.

I hope my hand game is as strong as I think it is cuz I'm about to go 2016 for boxing at all costs :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's so much rampant fukkin you wouldn't even need to go after broads. I know you read Hope Solo's interivew. The women out chasing dudes over there. All you'd need to do is make sure you're ready to go. Coach K probably got armed guards at the player's doors from now until after the gold medal game.

They probably over there just nodding at each other, no speaking, then going straight to banging.

My boy covered the Vancouver Olympics for work. The shyt he told me that wnet on :ohlawd: . It's one giant fukk and booze fest. It's incredible.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This shyt reminds me of that organization I joined and we went to state. That shyt was dime piece heaven. I had mad bad hoes too. I told everyone about it. All the white girls signed up the next go around. I need to find a sport I can do and train for Rio 2016.

Jixson

Pro
Daps
Reppin
League of Legends
When is the next chance these can be help in the US?

I am going to save up, move there beforehand and become one of those volunteers.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Wait.....are nikkas in here saying they'd fukk David Beckham is given the chance? Is D-Beck short for David Beckham brehs? :snoop:

Anyways, we servers might shut down once Track n' Field gets going brehs.