The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Those Netherlands brauds are average looking white women at best. You can find better looking white women just walking down the street in Dallas.

Speaking of fine ass white women, I was watching USA vs Croatia woman's basketball the other day and there was a girl on the Croatian team that was so fine I almost cried. She had blonde hair and olive tan skin. Does this chick sound familiar to anybody?

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of fine ass white women, I was watching USA vs Croatia woman's basketball the other day and there was a girl on the Croatian team that was so fine I almost cried. She had blonde hair and olive tan skin. Does this chick sound familiar to anybody?

I can't remember. Do you have a pic?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Those Netherlands brauds are average looking white women at best. You can find better looking white women just walking down the street in Dallas.

Just did some recent and figured it out. A chick named Antonija Misura. A reporter for Bleacher Report declared her the most beautiful woman at the Olympics. I dunno bout all THAT but she fine as fukk to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I wanna visit Australia so badly but the spiders and shyt will look at me like:ufdup: