The Official : Fine Females of the 2012 Olympics Thread

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That's actually not what I said at all LMAO. Chances are that single black mom is shytting on what you would consider to be a gorgeous pawg though!

What I mean is a lot of the white girls ya'll consider to be fine in this thread aren't shyt to me, and that's genuinely how I feel about most white women nikkas big up in general. I'm over here like.... "Nah...I'm good."

I'll take a gorgeous sista with a fat ass over a gorgeous pawg with a fat ass 10 times out of 10.

To articulate how I view white women to the best of my ability, when I see a black woman who is a 7 and above, I'm genuinely interested in them sexually. Anything from a solid 7 to a dime piece 10. I'm not interested in a white woman sexually unless they're a 10. Let's put it that way.

I'm a real nikka so it's gonna take a Scarlett Johansson, Danerys from Game of Thrones type of broad to get me off these sistas breh. Makes sense now? The Kaylynn Kyles, Lern Francos, Megan Raminpoes, Saskia Loretta Van Erven Garcias, Jennekes of the world that ya'll big up in this thread do nothing for me but make my penis soft.
That's just your casual racism coming through. And yes, the majority of the world is just like you.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yahoo article: Best-looking team at the Olympics?

Dutch field hockey gains worldwide attention for reasons beyond field hockey (PHOTO GALLERY) | Fourth-Place Medal - Yahoo! Sports

:childplease::rudy:

149477339.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
A lot of white dudes are the same way. They hold a special exception for, say, Halle Berry but the average cute black chick with a fatty they are like :scusthov:

I will never understand your kind.

You will never understand why people are generally going to be sexually attracted to their own race above others?

This is a primary example that good grammar and sentence structure doesn't necessarily mean the person is intelligent.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
You will never understand why people are generally going to be sexually attracted to their own race above others?

This is a primary example that good grammar and sentence structure doesn't necessarily mean the person is intelligent.
Yes, attack my intelligence because I'm not a racist. :heh:

:snoop:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I haven't been paying attention to woman's basketball...is there any smashable chicks on the squad other than maya moore and candace parker? diana taurasi looks almost identical to mike bibby to me so i cant rock with her.

Also why the fukk isnt Britney Griner on the squad? Girl is a beast.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you playa, just based on that picture, I'd only want the chick 2nd from the left.

Those Netherlands brauds are average looking white women at best. You can find better looking white women just walking down the street in Dallas.

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skylar Diggins on Team USA in 2016. :noah:

It's going to be so many beautiful women in Brazil 2016.