kim_rhode_nwtf_outdoor_woman.jpg

20100131_KimRhode2010PostcardPhoto.JPG

YZtkU.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So what your saying is you'll take a basic ass likely single mom black chick over a gorgeous pawg? And you think that's a win?:beli:

That's actually not what I said at all LMAO. Chances are that single black mom is shytting on what you would consider to be a gorgeous pawg though!

What I mean is a lot of the white girls ya'll consider to be fine in this thread aren't shyt to me, and that's genuinely how I feel about most white women nikkas big up in general. I'm over here like.... "Nah...I'm good."

I'll take a gorgeous sista with a fat ass over a gorgeous pawg with a fat ass 10 times out of 10.

To articulate how I view white women to the best of my ability, when I see a black woman who is a 7 and above, I'm genuinely interested in them sexually. Anything from a solid 7 to a dime piece 10. I'm not interested in a white woman sexually unless they're a 10. Let's put it that way.

I'm a real nikka so it's gonna take a Scarlett Johansson, Danerys from Game of Thrones type of broad to get me off these sistas breh. Makes sense now? The Kaylynn Kyles, Lern Francos, Megan Raminpoes, Saskia Loretta Van Erven Garcias, Jennekes of the world that ya'll big up in this thread do nothing for me but make my penis soft.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
That's actually not what I said at all LMAO. Chances are that single black mom is shytting on what you would consider to be a gorgeous pawg though!

What I mean is a lot of the white girls ya'll consider to be fine in this thread aren't shyt to me, and that's genuinely how I feel about most white women nikkas big up in general. I'm over here like.... "Nah...I'm good."

I'll take a gorgeous sista with a fat ass over a gorgeous pawg with a fat ass 10 times out of 10.

To articulate how I view white women to the best of my ability, when I see a black woman who is a 7 and above, I'm genuinely interested in them sexually. Anything from a solid 7 to a dime piece 10. I'm not interested in a white woman sexually unless they're a 10. Let's put it that way.

I'm a real nikka so it's gonna take a Scarlett Johansson, Danerys from Game of Thrones type of broad to get me off these sistas breh. Makes sense now? The Kaylynn Kyles, Lern Francos, Megan Raminpoes, Saskia Loretta Van Erven Garcias, Jennekes of the world that ya'll big up in this thread do nothing for me but make my penis soft.

p*ssy racism disgusts me :scusthov:

but i do see your point tho :ehh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

Whoa brahj. Any straight man who isn't entranced by Rapinoe, well their opinion on women don't mean all that much :ld:

seriously?

Megan+Rapinoe+W+League+2011+12+Season+Launch+SS794P8HM77l.jpg

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Whoa brahj. Any straight man who isn't entranced by Rapinoe, well their opinion on women don't mean all that much :ld:

seriously?

Megan+Rapinoe+W+League+2011+12+Season+Launch+SS794P8HM77l.jpg

Lolllllll to me the best looking chick on the women's soccer team is easily Alex Morgan. Hope Solo would be a distant number 2.