The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Isle of Man hasn't qualified for a Euros but they'll qualify for the World Cup. :laugh:

It's either 48 teams or a WC every 2 years. You also don't have to watch every game.

Don't be dense. You know what I mean. And there's a reason why the format works. The players/managers are already complaining about too much football. And I tend to agree.
You keep opening it up, the whole thing loses prestige. Also, qualifiers are already a mess. Add in more teams and these blowout games happen more. Korea is a good team. But I can't imagine this Brazil going against Honduras or Trinidad.

Some of the best games have involved some of smaller nations

Exceptions and not the rules. More often than not teams go up a couple of goals and pull off the gas. Even now, Korea gets a goal after Brazil makes like 5 subs. If anything, I'd almost rather a Europa League style tournament where smaller nations can still play internationally outside of their confederation. But more teams in the WC? Nah.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brazil squad has so much depth that Gabriel Jesus didn't even make the bench? :wtf: