WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Dat Vote :picard:

Only 10 POLL options left in with one of the last 16 guaranteed to go in the next few days (England/Senegal)

Last 8
Argentina
Netherlands

Last 16
England
Senegal

Brazil
France
Spain
Portugal
Croatia

-
SomebodyElse

concise

Veteran
Daps
I bet Charles didn't even watch the game.

Producer told him, "Chuck we got the world cup on the next segment, just say something funny" and here we are with this overblown nonsense.

Gets people talking, gets views, clicks, reactions. That's why they pay Charles.

Daps
With all the disappointment, room for optimism especially with some of the squad playing in major European leagues (Adams, Weah, Musah, Robinson, Reyna). As we see more of US talent playing overseas at a young age, the trajectory is up and growth is there. I know there is this effort in the US to strengthen the domestic league and make the MLS viable and popular but the best football at club level is being played in Europe and that should be the target for young American talent.
It reminds me of the NBA. Spain, Argentina etc., got better when they had more members of their national team playing in the NBA.

Americans are so used to being #1 that we want to make MLS into EPL. It's not that, and won't ever be that. Same way Euroleague hoops won't be the NBA. We gotta get coaches and players in the various Euro soccer leagues and so that they can take those lessons back to the USMNT and make us stronger.

We're trying to make the MLS "great" but it needs to be a developmental league.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus CHRIST, his pussification is making Deschamp blush!!

this might be the most pathetic quote I've heard all season given the context :mjlol:
Sigh. This guy man.

With talk like that I expect the England that played the US to emerge.

Hopefully that doesn't happen