• Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Man created a dream scenario in which he hires Roberto Martinez
phil5.png

That's like dreaming about fukking Lizzo
Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png
I didn't wanna go in on breh, but when his solution involved Bob Martinez I hit the:

michael-jordan-the-last-dance.gif

and kept scrolling.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And the coach can’t give dybala no minutes :beli:
Dybala barely made the World Cup because of injury. Escaloni got heat for including him in the squad. He also famously said he didn't know how to play with Messi and from that point forward he has always struggled to make the starting 11.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I always thought somewhere between 2008-2018 that Tab Ramos would get a shot to coach the US national team. He put in work with the youth teams for years, but his name never comes up for USA head coach.

:manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think y'all gringos should do whatever it takes to give their national squad to Bielsa been saying this for a while. He wont win anything big but he will develop every young, promising, player you have and make them reach their full potential. He'd also make the most out of y'alls world class facilities and resources. AND he'll make the national squad be can't miss TV, fun to watch and always making you think you'll have a shot against anyone.

I guess the biggest challenge to getting him are his political views, but Bielsa loves money and y'all can give him plenty of it :russ:

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think y'all gringos should do whatever it takes to give their national squad to Bielsa been saying this for a while. He wont win anything big but he will develop every young, promising, player you have and make them reach their full potential. He'd also make the most out of y'alls world class facilities and resources. AND he'll make the national squad be can't miss TV, fun to watch and always making you think you'll have a shot against anyone.

I guess the biggest challenge to getting him are his political views, but Bielsa loves money and y'all can give him plenty of it :russ:
El loco dios mío 🤣🤣 ussf are cowards will never give the reigns again after the Klinsmann debacle .. but just for the joy of seeing el loco again on a national team .. but looks like Uruguay is trying to snatch him up...
That's why I'm saying Pochettino is the choice...

Anyone who's suggesting Bob Martínez should get slapped

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ghana lacking emotional discipline and EQ against Uruguay
Aboubakar wasting time earning a red card

Still rooting for all the African teams but some of these players are legit dumb and lack the killer instinct.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Man created a dream scenario in which he hires Roberto Martinez
phil5.png

That's like dreaming about fukking Lizzo
Webp-net-resizeimage-7.png

What, you think Pochettino's gonna be interested? :mjlol:

No world-class manager is gonna be interested in that job. Beat you can hope for is someone who won't commit massive mistakes.

jmg30

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What, you think Pochettino's gonna be interested? :mjlol:

No world-class manager is gonna be interested in that job. Beat you can hope for is someone who won't commit massive mistakes.
Bob Martínez is already that massive mistake can't be giving him what would. probably be the best generation of players will have for the next cycle ...

That's crazy talk

Money is no object for this federation... Pochettino probably wants the English team fukk it have to try at least. But don't be out here trying to get bob Martinez to be the coach