The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Brazil is playing next but I am in no way interested....

Let me watch the war :mjgrin:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Fi_ajNvXkBQ2VUQ

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Ayew brothers should never play for Ghana again. Terrible performance. Kudus is the real deal, needs a manager who can build around his talents, he's a potential match winner.

Got a feeling that Senegla gonna give England that work:demonic:

I've been watching football my whole life and World Cups since France 98, this is the best group stage I've ever seen, not even close:ehh:

The gap between the smaller teams and the heritage teams (I would say bigger but some of the most important football nations are actually small countries e.g Netherlands, Uruguay, Portugal) has closed. The smaller teams have lost that inferiority complex, the better teams can't just show up anymore they have to actually WORK for their wins. Japan, South Korea and Morocco might be a real problem in the coming decades. Japan are great as a team and very organized, they don't make mistakes. While South Korea have become technically excellent, great at passing and moving, can create consistent clear goal scoring chances.

USA has a bright future. Technically the best USA team I have seen not just athletic and organized as usual. I think they are one or two players from being really good. Mexico are underachieving as a footballing nation, they already consistently produce quality players, however their coaches are way too cautious.
Couldn’t agree more. Fully global sport now. The majority of players are playing in competitive leagues around the globe and are traveling. Back in the day they national team players were taking cigarette breaks at half time in a park in Korea or Cameroon or Costa Rica.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Time stamped.

Rants got clipped spreading Ronaldo prop.

Granted this was years ago but it still funny. :bryan:

Expression lucky him and Rants are brothers or Rants would've bushed him like Statman. :lolbron:@Jamal514