• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
Tite fukking up from the jump. 4-4-2 formation :dahell:

And of course, these clowns immediately fukk it up on their first offensive play because they got no CF.

Militão is a dumbass.

This might be the worst BR team since '10.

And we're probably going to win anyway. :mjlol:

Daps
Most of these games feel far more open than I can remember in a World Cup (been watching World Cups since 1994, but club soccer for way less longer).

I remember thinking the sport was boring and not realizing that it was because of the conservative play in a short knockout tournament and not inherently something wrong with football as a kid. But these games feel incredibly open. Something like Germany/Costa Rica, which was basically played like a basketball game for all of the second half, I can't really remember happening in past World Cups.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you guys saw it but FIFA released a goal line video of Japan's last goal.

Clearly not fully out so right call.

Saw a camera angle on live TV where the ball was clearly over the line. I find it interesting that that footage isn't being shown

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Italia 90 was my 1st world cup and qatar has been the best group stage of a world cup I have ever seen in terms of
upsets,dramas,controversies etc
hoping the knock out stages matches it

2legit

Superstar
Daps
Most of these games feel far more open than I can remember in a World Cup (been watching World Cups since 1994, but club soccer for way less longer).

I remember thinking the sport was boring and not realizing that it was because of the conservative play in a short knockout tournament and not inherently something wrong with football as a kid. But these games feel incredibly open. Something like Germany/Costa Rica, which was basically played like a basketball game for all of the second half, I can't really remember happening in past World Cups.
The 2nd half of these games have been crazy. All of the teams look dog tired at the end of the game which is opening up the field. It looks more like a fast break in the 2nd half compared to a Big 10 Football game in the 1st half.