WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
AND...... you were saying the FIFA ranking was outdated trash and wasn't a honest representation of the Canadian team :mjlol:
:dwillhuh:
Y’all made it to the 2nd round congratulations.

Not sure the obsession with Canada they literally haven’t been to the WC for close to 40 years.

All this is new. the most hardcore Canada soccer fan was hopeful for a 2nd round qualification at best.

This doesn’t change the fact that this team ran through Mexico, the US and the rest of Concacaf to qualify at the top of the table.

This game against Morocco was positive and the boys fought hard. That back line and the goalie position need to be upgraded and I’m confident they will.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
AND...... you were saying the FIFA ranking was outdated trash and wasn't a honest representation of the Canadian team :mjlol:
Fifa rankings are stupid. Belgium was #2 going into this. No one thinks they mean anything

I'm sorry that my country beat yours several times and finished 1st in CONCACAF.
I hope you can now move on from the brief interaction 6 months ago now that the Kings of CONCACAF have gracefully bowed out of the world cup

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Not sure the obsession with Canada they literally haven’t been to the WC for close to 40 years.

All this is new. the most hardcore Canada soccer fan was hopeful for a 2nd round qualification at best.

This doesn’t change the fact that this team ran through Mexico, the US and the rest of Concacaf to qualify at the top of the table.

This game against Morocco was positive and the boys fought hard. That back line and the goalie position need to be upgraded and I’m confident they will.

We have the worst CBs in the world....and herdman was out of his element in b2b games he goes with 2 mids against Croatian/Morocco clearly huge gaffes...and you knew those were mistakes before the games started.

Also Davies should go back to his natural position...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
We have the worst CBs in the world....and herdman was out of his element in b2b games he goes with 2 mids against Croatian/Morocco clearly huge gaffes...and you knew those were mistakes before the games started.

Also Davies should go back to his natural position...
Herdman is done that goes without saying

To go 2 mid against a dominant midfield like Croatia was bizarre I don’t know if it was bravado or just sheer stupidity.

concise

Veteran
Daps

Fifa rankings are stupid. Belgium was #2 going into this. No one thinks they mean anything

I'm sorry that my country beat yours several times and finished 1st in CONCACAF.
I hope you can now move on from the brief interaction 6 months ago now that the Kings of CONCACAF have gracefully bowed out of the world cup

Congrats, you qualified at the top of concacaf for the 1st time. :mjlol:

Nobody cares.

The goal is to make it. Portugal, Poland, Australia all had to go through playoffs to qualify and they're going to the knockout round now. I know they'd rather these uneasy paths instead of comfortable qualifying and finishing 31st. :russ:

Last edited:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Nobody cares.

The goal is to make it. Portugal, Poland, Australia all had to go through playoffs to qualify and they're going to the knockout round now. I know they'd rather these uneast paths then comfortable qualifying and finishing 31st. :russ:
Get your daps lol.

Daps
I'm not going to hate on the Canadian brehs here because they're generally cool, but I did get a kick out of the "Kings of CONCACAF" shyt because they won the Gold Cup won CONCACAF Nations League finished first in the WCQ Hex.

But on the other hand, let these brehs get excited. If the U.S. hadn't made the World Cup for decades and then a generational talent like Alphonso Davies accepted a USMNT invite and started a whole revitalization of my country's squad, I would talk a little shyt, too. They got humbled this WC, no need to pour it on.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Herdman is done that goes without saying

To go 2 mid against a dominant midfield like Croatia was bizarre I don’t know if it was bravado or just sheer stupidity.

He did the same thing today and didnt start Kone ??? Did you notice when Kone came on second half we started pushing forward and controlling the middle...these are huge tactical mistakes by a coach whos way above his paygrade....i dont think hes done unfortunately alot of ppl are gonna say we were competitive in 2 of the 3 games etc etc im already reading it now....

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Nobody cares.

The goal is to make it. Portugal, Poland, Australia all had to go through playoffs to qualify and they're going to the knockout round now. I know they'd rather these uneast paths then comfortable qualifying and finishing 31st. :russ:
Who was going on in this thread about Canada being great lol?

There's one butt hurt stick ball fan from a farm in Kalamazoo going on about FIFA rankings :mjlol:

Of course ppl are point out why a stupid person is stupid

Like if there was a thread about losing Games to Canada, and it was filled with American soccer fans sharing their experiences, and aMorrocan came in acting like he understood, you guys would point out that he's wrong right ?