The Official FIFA World Cup Thread - QATAR 2022

WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
All I know is the US needs to capitalize on opportunities.

I think Iran is very beatable but we have to score some fukking goals :damn:

Keep charging forward with the ball, but we gotta get some in there!!

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
All I know is the US needs to capitalize on opportunities.

I think Iran is very beatable but we have to score some fukking goals :damn:

Keep charging forward with the ball, but we gotta get some in there!!
The coach is a dumbass who got the job through nepotism

Don't be surprised if the game ends up being 0-0

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Argentina staff on the bench had the:sadcam:for the whole second half, south american teams under different kind of pressure if you know what I mean:hubie:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Went in on Fox :pachaha:

Slim Charles

All Star
Daps
If Neymar is fit enough for the knockout stages I think Brazil might do it. Spain are great but too young. France are vulnerable due to injuries, Denmark could have beaten them. Messi has to do too much for Argentina to win, not convinced by Portugal.

to me this world cup very open. reminds me of 2006. lets be honest, the last 3 world cups, the clear favourite won (Spain 2010, Germany 2014, france 2018). Squad and play wise, they were all the clear best team and no fukk ups happened. Brazil to me are top 3 team, but the way they play and their squad, doesn't scream it's theirs to lose like the last 3 winners.

this time I don't feel there is a standout team that will comfortably win, so it's really open for a team to just start clicking right and go on a run and win. Italy in 2006 stumbled out of the group stages, then had fairly easy 2nd round and QF, then stepped up for the semi against Germany

We got obvious stand outs this year in Brazil, Spain, France etc, but I honestly feel all of them can slip up due to being too young, or just bottling it in a game, and some random team wins.

end of the day, it's just 7 games. You don't need to always be the best to win it. Just need to hit some form at the right time. We always see teams do great in group stages then collapse in the knock outs. you got to peak at the right time.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't wanna see Japan and Costa fukkin Rica play. Why ruin our Sunday which such a trash fixture?

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Just got in for the night, I guess I'll be able to watch the Ticos:blessed:. They're a better team than what they showed and just like all the teams that had rough 1st games they'll play a lot better today.

Also, Japan is a good team so this should be good, if it's not I'll probably fall asleep 30mins in so it won't matter to me:manny::russ:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s not just that but there’s the cultural aspect. I’d bet most of the Saudi players are practicing muslims. If they’re making good $ and are like celebs at home, why go live in Europe where you’re not particularly liked? Better to just go to Europe for holiday.

Same with the Egyptian NT team. Most are well paid and play for Al Aly in Egypt.

There are loads of Muslim players in Europe breh.