• Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Partially

It was mostly the good Muslim brother Musah

:salute:

Honestly, it was a tactical victory which we can't say often for the USA. Not often you see teams give away possession and still be dominant. The draw is whatever, this was a huge let off from England. I haven't seen them play this negative in a long time.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If he wanna be a bytch too, that's on him. :mjlol:

He's acting like people even know his dime-a-dozen ass over here.

The Neymar haters didn't need to do all that though, that's just a bad look and fukks up the vibes.

These cats be masters at defending themselves from imaginary enemies and responding to shyt no one even said. It's like the whole "teachers said I wouldn't amount to shyt" thing from rappers.

— A lot of people were praying on my downfall
— Like who?
— ...
a4b319c610f37d41ccc72f3278af8478af4c9434.gifv

And even if it was true why are you looking for stuff to be offended by and not working on your crosses/finishing

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

It's still early but numbers are down in Germany, Portugal and Norway. French ratings are normal despite 54% people saying they wouldn't be watching because of controversies.

US ratings are up for opening matches and even though US - Wales is down compared to their first match in 2014, numbers are very good considering 2014 was Brazil time zone, Sunday and against Portugal.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

It's still early but numbers are down in Germany, Portugal and Norway. French ratings are normal despite 54% people saying they wouldn't be watching because of controversies.

US ratings are up for opening matches and even though US - Wales is down compared to their first match in 2018, numbers are very good considering 2018 was Brazil time zone, Sunday and against Portugal.

Well no shyt the viewership would be higher in the US from 2018 cuz they didnt qualify for it in 2018 and most viewers are just patriotic casual viewers

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Well no shyt the viewership would be higher in the US from 2018 cuz they didnt qualify for it in 2018 and most viewers are just patriotic casual viewers
True, I just edited the post also since US-Portugal was 2014.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

US ratings are up for opening matches and even though US - Wales is down compared to their first match in 2014, numbers are very good considering 2014 was Brazil time zone, Sunday and against Portugal.

Telelmundo's coverage is simply better...You don't have to understand a single word but the enthusiasm and energy is infectious and draws you in regardless.

American commentators on futbol/soccer matches are audio NyQuil. They are lethargic, dull, and worst of all lacking knowledge on anything other than US men's team or stars. Also, lets not forget the Latinas over at Telemundo too...eye candy goes a long way in drawing casuals

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Jus rewatched the game. Embarrassing performance from England tbh. Yeah USA had that dog in them but England just had better talent overall. Watching Stone and Maguire pass the ball back and forth was sad as hell. Should be a good game for USA vs Iran, USA definitely has a better midfield.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never fails, the gift that keeps on giving, the most deluded sporting Nation in the world, who for some strange reason actually at the confusion of the rest of the world think they are good.

Why they think they are good is a mystery to everyone that is not English. Below average trash with delusions of grandeur thoroughly outplayed by a nation who has as much interest in the game has England has in American football.
Damn how embarrassing.

Last edited:

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I firmly believe that neither team should get a point in a 0-0 tie. You didnt do anything, so you should get a point. This would open up so many more point combos as well in the standings.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I firmly believe that neither team should get a point in a 0-0 tie. You didnt do anything, so you should get a point. This would open up so many more point combos as well in the standings.

You can't have played the game of you think a squad that earns a 0-0 tie "didn't do anything". I was on an undefeated U-12 team, I promise you the 0-0 tie we had midseason didn't feel like nothing even though it was the only game we didn't win. We worked hard for that shyt.